You likely have antivirus (AV) software in place at your business. (And if you don’t, the never-ending stream of high-profile data breaches should be enough to convince you that you should have AV in place.)
But have you considered whether your solution is working as well as it should? Do you know what the signs are that indicate it’s time to update or replace your antivirus software? Have you considered the fact that less-than-optimal solutions can cost you time and money, and degrade your security?
HERE ARE 10 WAYS TO TELL IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE:
- When your AV performance impacts productivity.
- When employees complain about using AV.
- When your AV under-delivers
- When your AV alerts on too many files or links that aren’t actually malicious, resulting in false positives.
- When removing malicious files and dealing with false positives is too complicated.
- When infections come back after you have removed them.
- When it’s difficult to manage the solution across all your platforms and devices.
- When AV alerts or pop-ups interrupt presentations and sales demonstrations.
- If getting technical support and customer service are inconvenient or communicating is difficult….and the most important one of all…
- If you lie awake at night trying to figure out how to get world-class, fast-running, accurate AV protection that employees love and the bad guys hate.